Do you love working on airplanes? Do you have an attention to detail and prefer places to be spotless and tidy? Executive Aviation is looking for an Aircraft Groomer to work with our Ground Handler teams, based at the Hamilton Airport.
We’re looking for someone who would enjoy working independently, but reporting to the Grooming Coordinator, or Ramp Coordinator on shift. This person would be responsible for doing a deep clean of the landed aircraft, including shampooing carpets, cleaning windows, and restocking cabinets. The ideal candidate would enjoy executing cleaning tasks on a detailed list, and who enjoys doing a job well done.
- Vacuum all areas of the plane (flight deck, galleys, passenger seating areas)
- Remove trash and debris throughout aircraft
- Clean and wipe all areas (walls, trays, kitchen area etc.)
- Ensure closets and cabinets are stocked appropriately
- Mop and deodorize gallery floors
- Organize seat pocket pamphlets, wipe down seat belts and trays, meet proper seat appearance guidelines
- Clean aircraft windows and overhead bins
- Fully clean and sanitize aircraft lavatory
- Maintain inventory and stocking supply areas
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with industrial cleaning would be an asset
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, crouch, kneel and push and pull for extended periods of time
- A physical ability to consistently lift up to 20 lbs/32kgs
- Must be willing to work independently and follow instructions well
- Must be able to acquire a Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
Watch your career take off with Executive Aviation!