Do you love greeting people and have a passion for customer service? Are you intrigued by the aviation industry? If you’ve answered yes – then apply today!
Executive Aviation is looking for Counter Agents! We are looking for people with great customer service, who have flexible availability and who love working in the tourism industry. We offer a great training program!
This role would report directly to the Station Manager.
- Greeting passengers
- Following airline specific check-in policies and procedures
- Have proper security clearances
- Provide pre-flight first class or priority seating grooming for the flight
- Manage passenger boarding as per airline procedures
- Understanding flight document requirements and carry-on allowances
- Positively working with airline crew
- Kindly enforce airline and airport policies and procedures to passengers
- In some cases, learn how to bridge an airplane
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years in customer service role
- Completion or working towards completion of Travel and Tourism Diploma, Marketing or Business Diploma
- Previous airport experience would be considered an asset
- Flexible availability to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Strong communication skills
- An ability to meet all conditions of
- Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
- A criminal background check
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Watch your career take off with Executive Aviation!