Do you love airplanes? Are you a strong team member and enjoy the satisfaction of completing a task under tight deadlines? If you’ve answered yes to these questions, come work for Executive Aviation!
Executive Aviation is looking for full-time and part-time Ground Handlers to work at one of our 7 bases across Ontario. We are looking for hands on people, who have flexible availability and who love working with airplanes. We offer a great training program! This role would report directly to the Station Manager.
- Ensure airline procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of Transport Canada
- Drive and operate ground service equipment
- Marshall/wing-walk aircraft to gate
- Sort, load and offload guest baggage in accordance with load plan
- Deliver guest baggage to claim area and unload onto conveyor system
- Service aircraft water and lavatories
- Inspect ramp areas for debris and remove/dispose of when found
- Grooms aircraft – clean whole cabin, galleys, lavatories, restock lavatory with supplies
- Participate in winter operations – de-icing, driving the de-ice truck, spraying, heater cart etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Personal flexibility to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, crouch, kneel and push and pull for extended periods of time
- A physical ability to consistently lift up to 70 lbs/32kgs
- Must be willing to work outside in all types of weather
- An ability to meet all conditions of
- Restricted Area pass issued by Transport Canada
- A criminal background check
- Hold a valid driver’s license
Watch your career take off with Executive Aviation!